For all skin types, especially dry and mature
Floral and nurturing, this flower water heals and refreshes the skin.
The Hydrating Mists have two purposes in skin care, they can be mixed with oils (moisturizers or face oils) providing valuable hydration for the skin, and they can be used as a gentle cleanser.
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Non-drying and non-sticky
- Frankincense and rose support skin regeneration, hydrating, anti-aging and healing
- Blood orange helps to shrink and tighten pores and bring radiance to dull complexions
- Hydrates the surface layers of the skin which aids in nutrient transportation, waste product elimination and cell communication – all vital for healthy, great looking skin
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barrier, the acid mantle
NEW – Add Hyaluronic Acid to your Mist!
Hyaluronic acid is now considered one of the top skin care must haves for healthy glowing skin. It’s ability to hold over 1000x its weight in water AND help it be absorbed through the surface layers of the skin is remarkable. Having fully hydrated skin cells allows for better functioning; nutrition gets absorbed, detoxification is effective and cell communication is clear. All important for great looking skin. I use a vegan sourced HA, produced by the fermentation of beans and peas.
Now you can add the benefit of HA to any mist. For those who love the experience of a mist, or like to top up during the day.