For all skin types
A soothing and moisturizing cream with the antiseptic, antifungal and healing benefits of Red Western Cedarwood oil
- 99% certified organic ingredients, !% wild crafted essential oils
- Highly concentrated formula – a little goes a long way
- Features Red Western Cedar essential oil distilled in small batches on Vancouver Island, this oil is intoxicating when smelled and has profound calming properties on our nervous system
- Red Western Cedar is also antiseptic and antifungal making it a great hand and foot cream
- Chamomile & Calendula cool, calm and actively heal the skin by promoting collagen production
- Unrefined macadamia nut oil and mango butter moisturize and regenerate the skin
- Organic arrowroot ensures a non-greasy finish
Jessie M (verified owner) – :
Absolutely LOVE this cream! It smells incredible, and soaks in nicely without leaving my skin feeling oily. And, it works very well! I tend to get dry hands at the changing of the seasons, and this has been my go-to cream. It’s completely fixed my dry skin.
Amber (verified owner) – :
I like to take my time at night and massage this into my hands and feet. The cedar aroma is really clean and meditative.
GINA F (verified owner) – :
This cream smells soooo good and it absorbs beautifully, leaving your hands soft and fragrant. I’m addicted!
Julie (verified owner) – :
My daughter turned me on to this amazing hand cream which had been a real treat during the pandemic. (Handwashing overload anyone?) The smell
Is divine and although it is a teeny bit greasy for a few minutes after applying, it is quickly absorbed. The price is incredible too—a little goes a long way. I keep it at my desk and use it throughout the day, and then massage it into my hands and feet before bed. Bought my second jar recently!
Tony (verified owner) – :
Incredible, extra smooth! We love it.
Stephanie Wilson – :
Love, love, love. My partner and I are obsessed with this lotion. Sometimes we put a little water on our skin after and it soaks in even deeper. Amazing.