For all skin types.
Floral and nurturing, this flower water heals and refreshes the skin.
Flower waters have two purposes in skin care, they can be mixed with oils (moisturizers or oil serums) providing valuable hydration for the skin, and they can be used as a gentle cleanser.
- 100% certified organic ingredients
- Non-drying and non-sticky
- Frankincense and rose support skin regeneration, hydrating, anti-aging and healing
- Rose and witch hazel help to reduce pore size and minimize broken capillaries
- Hydrates the surface layers of the skin aid in nutrient transportation, waste product elimination and cell communication – all vital for healthy, great looking skin
- pH balancing to help protect and maintain our skin’s natural barrier, the acid mantle
Doesn’t Witch Hazel dry the skin out?
No! This amazing plant has such a bad reputation. Witch Hazel does contain tannins which cause it to be astringent, but this tightens pores locking moisture in, not drying it out. Astringents also cause blood vessels to shrink back from the skin’s surface reducing redness and inflammation. Try using Witch Hazel on dry, itchy skin conditions for instant cooling relief.